OMAR G. GARRIDO
Omar G. Garrido was born in Mexico City. He finished the Opera and concert singer study at the Conservatorio Nacional de Música under the direction of the mexican prima donna Irma Gonzalez.
He started his career 1993 in Mexico and prosecuted it since 2000 mostly in Germany. Since then he has been soloist in:
Mexico, Germany, Russia, U.S.A., Austria, Japan, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Poland, Hungary, Slovaquia, Czech Republic and the Dominican Republic.
Franco Bonisolli, Paata Burchuladze, Fiorenza Cosotto, Francisco Araiza, Grace Bumbury, Rolando Villazón, Ricardo Tamura, etc.
under the conduction:
Umberto Guadagno, Jakob Kreizberg, Karel Chichón, Alexander Serebrjanik, Enrique Bátiz, Walther Gehlert, Günther Gräf, Peter Falk, Hans Richter, a.o.
– Competition of the Symphonic Orchestra of Guanajuato (Mexico) 2nd Price winner.
– Competition of the Coordinación Nacional de Música y Ópera (Mexico) 1st Price winner.
– Kammeroper Schloß Rheinsberg 2001 (Petite Messe Sollennele)
– Jeunese Musicale Weikersheim 2001 (La Bohéme)
- Rigoletto at Pisa, Italy
- Tonio in „Pagliacci“ at Vienna, Austria
- Tonio in Chihuahua, Mexico
- Tournee in North America
- Solo-Concert in Moscow at the Festival Boni Art
Bizet Carmen Escamillo
Donizetti Don Pasquale Dr. Malatesta
The elixir of love Belcore
Lucia di Lammermoore Enrico
Gounod Faust Valentin
Lehar The merry widow Count Danilo
Leoncavallo Pagliacci Tonio
Mozart The magic flute Papageno
Puccini La Boheme Marcello
Rossini The barber of Seville Figaro
Verdi La traviata Germont
- Spanisch (Native speaker)
- German (100% Former University Professor)
- English (100%)
- Italian (90%)
- Russian (intermediate)
- French (intermediate)
Omar G. Garrido
Mobile: +49 (0)152 / 24582243 (Whats-app)